piCOMPACT®23 SMART Vacuum Ejector
The compact/stackable vacuum pumps are a family of multi-stage compressed air ejectors, based on COAX® technology, and are offered with special or control functions, such as on/off valves, check valves, counter blowing, energy savers, etc. These vacuum ejectors represent configurable platforms with which it is easy to specify the exact control function desired for the system.
- Configurable vacuum ejector with COAX® technology and integrated controls, developed for robotic handling applications.
- Design optimized for high reliability, flexibility and suction flow with fast cycle times.
- High speed solenoid valves with adaptive PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) to reduce heating and therefore increase reliability.
- Energy saving (ES) function with adjustable hysteresis, Automatic Condition Control (ACM) and Automatic ES Threshold Determination (ALD).
- Analog and logic outputs available (M12).
- Additional features: Amplified Counter-Blow (ABO), Timed Automatic Counter-Blow (ATBO), Intelligent Counter-Blow (IBO) and Self-Adhesion Control (SAC) which automatically eliminates “unwanted” vacuum with small puffs of air.