HumaRobotics Collaborative Palletizer
The HumaRobotics collaborative palletizer is not a palletizer like the others! This palletiser is already C by Apave certified by Apave Certification ! The HumaRobotics palletizer based on a Doosan Robotics cobot meets the highest quality and safety requirements in the industry.
Designed for industry, the HumaRobotics palletizer that we offer is a collaborative solution based on a Doosan Robotics collaborative robot. Thanks to their small footprint, unrestricted working radius and high level of repeatability, Doosan Robotics collaborative robots are ideally suited for palletizing tasks.
- Maximum reach of 1700 mm
- Up to 25 Kg payload
- Robot with torque sensors located on each of the 6 axes and 17 safety functions to promote a flexible and efficient production process without compromising the safety of your employees.
The advantages of the collaborative palletizing solution:
- Fast and economical installation
- Accuracy and repeatability
- Easily movable structure
- Small footprint
- Industrial solution offering a high level of security
- Certified C by Apave
The advantages of the HumaRobotics collaborative palletizer already certified C by Apave:
- No more doubt about the choice of your technology. Certification is a guarantee of quality.
- The palletizer meets the highest quality and safety requirements in the industry. You guarantee the safety of the operators working around the machine.
- You no longer have to worry about regulatory steps to install the palletizer in your production process. Certification simplifies the process of starting up your palletizer. No need to carry out a risk analysis or validate your application with a control body. Your collaborative palletizer is ready to use.
- You save precious time on the start-up of your palletizer.
The collaborative palletizer in a few figures:
- Collaborative rate: 5 strokes / minute
- Handling of boxes up to 20 Kg
- Pallet height: 2,000 mm (+ option of motorized column if necessary)
- Collaborative palletizing solution from €65,000 excluding VAT
H2017 robotic arm
- Payload: 20 kg
- Extension: 1700 mm
- Weight: 74kg
- Speed: 1m/s
- Repeatability: 0.01 mm
- Operating temperature: 0-45°C
- Power supply: DC 24V /Max 3.A
- Digital I/O robot wrist: 6E/6S
- Joint movement: ± [360 130 160 360 360 360] [º] / [100 80 100 180 180 180] [º/s]
- Interfaces: RS232 / USB 3.0, TCP/IP
- Fieldbus: Modbus-TCP (Master/Slave)/Modbus-RTU (Master)/EtherNet/IP (Adapter)/ PROFINET IP (Device)
- Size: 490*390*287mm
- Weight: 9 Kg
- Rating: IP40
- Digital I/O port: 16/16
- Analog I/O port: 02/02
- I/O power supply: 24 V / Max. 2A
- Rated supply voltage: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Cable length (Arm): 6 m
Easy Palletizer structure
Stable, robust and modular platform designed for the installation of a robotic arm.
- Dimensions: 1350 * 866 * 655mm
- Mass: 300 Kg
- Docking system for pallets with sensors
- Motorized column (optional)
Grippers dedicated to handling heavy loads
Collaborative, lightweight and high-performance grippers suitable for palletizing applications.