Multi-circuit pneumatic ejector - MCE
The Multi-Circuit Ejector (MCE) is a single-stage pneumatic ejector with multiple independent vacuum circuits. As each lane has its own nozzle, vacuum is safely maintained in all lanes, regardless of how many lanes are in direct contact with the object being lifted. If additional safety is required, vacuum maintaining valves are available. These features make the MCE pneumatic ejector suitable for applications such as metal forming machine inlets and outlets.
The MCE can be equipped with a patented monitoring system, AMS (AVAC Monitoring System), which only allows simultaneous analysis of all channels in sealed applications.
- Safe operation with separate vacuum circuits.
- Built-in quick release feature for quick separate release.
- Possibility of connection in series, that is to say in cascade, which simplifies installation and maintenance.
- Simplicity of installation and maintenance.
- Patented and awarded surveillance system (Blechexpo 2017) – AMS.
- Available with vacuum maintaining valves.