SLS - Powder Sintering
SINTERING (Selective powder sintering by SLS laser)
Rapid prototyping technique consisting in locally densifying a material presented in powder form, by melting it under the action of a very high power CO² laser.
This process makes it possible to manufacture functional prototypes without tools.
• Perfect control of the density of the material
• Realization of prototypes without tools (generally sub-assembly elements intended to be manipulated).
• Mechanical and thermal characteristics close to the series
• Ideal for functional or assembly validations
• Possible production of parts with complex geometries that cannot be demolded