LIFTEC ergonomic handling
LIFTEC, a company of more than 25 years, offers a wide range of ergonomic lifting devices and aids to the handling and manipulation of loads. The proposed solutions guarantee working comfort and a reinforced level of safety by integrating the optimization of productivity.
The wide range of products offered by LIFTEC consists of:
- light trolleys, battery-powered autonomous manipulators for medium loads up to 300kg;
- heavy trolleys, battery-powered autonomous manipulators for loads up to 1,500 kg;
- depressor tubes: pick-up and lifting by suction of the load up to 150 kg;
- tractors / pushers: moving rolling loads up to 6 tonnes;
- jib cranes with hoists and rolling beams;
- vacuum lifters for: sheet metal, wood, glass, concrete, etc. For indoor or outdoor use;
- fixed or mobile lifting tables;
- small passage lifting platforms;
- stackers, workshop cranes, trolleys, pallet manager...
Many of these solutions are applicable in demanding environments such as the food industry, pharmaceuticals, ATEX zones.
These products are adapted according to the needs and environment of its customers. Thanks to its experience, its know-how and its workshop, it can meet your specific needs by manufacturing custom products.
For example, LIFTEC has developed and produced a manual roll turner. This solution makes it possible to take the reels by the mandrel on a pallet vertically so that they are brought horizontally to the level of the machine after reversal, this in complete safety and without effort. It is one of the symbols of LIFTEC's know-how in response to the needs of these customers.
Established in the north of France, the company is present throughout the territory through its network of sales representatives.
By improving workstation ergonomics, LIFTEC increases the safety and productivity of its customers.