ARMSTRONG SERVICE FRANCE
Armstrong allows you to optimize your industrial thermal installations. We implement projects that guarantee the performance of installations and manufacture the necessary equipment.
As early as 1900, Armstrong developed a complete line of equipment for industrial thermal installations: steam and condensate, hot water, humidification, control valves, flow metering, waste heat recovery and high temperature industrial heat pumps.
Our services offer a reduction in the consumption of primary energies and therefore a partial or total decarbonization:
Quick savings (reduction of energy consumption by 5 to 15%): improve the efficiency of your steam and condensate installations
* Permanent measures: management of steam traps and insulation studies
* Infrastructure upgrades: boiler room, condensate return and flash steam recovery.
Major impact (reduced energy consumption >50%): recover residual heat from heating and cooling loops to reinject it into industrial processes. We are deploying our Circular ThermalSM retrofit solution through a Pinch study that identifies direct heat recovery opportunities and leverages lower grade heat recovery with the use of industrial heat pumps. Desteaming - Replacing steam installations with hot water, which is often necessary, improves the efficiency of the heat recovery system.
* Safety risks: eliminate water hammer from the steam distribution and condensate return networks.
* Reliability: prevent erosion and corrosion in steam and condensate installations.
* Productivity: improved heat transfer and vapor quality (direct injection)